Immigration law and asylum law
We provide a full range of legal services in the field of immigration law and asylum law, including
- applications for residence permit – application for permanent, long-term, temporary residence permits and employment or blue cards
- asylum or subsidiary protection applications
- citizenship applications
- representation in cases concerning administrative expulsion, obligation to leave the territory or revocation of a residence permit
- visa applications
- applications for foreigners’ passports or identity cards
As part of the aforementioned proceedings, we are ready to represent clients in both first instance and appellate proceedings, as well as in judicial review proceedings when filing actions, appeals, complaints, constitutional complaints and complaints to the European Court of Human Rights or when filing complaints to the Ombudsman.
Criminal and minor offence law
We provide a full range of services in criminal and minor offence law, including
- representation of suspects, the accused, defendants
- in proceedings before police authorities
- in proceedings before judicial authorities, including complaints to the Constitutional Court or the European Court of Human Rights,
- representation of victims throughout proceedings
- comprehensive representation services in minor offence proceedings with an emphasis on traffic, civil-life, customs, employment, tax and other transgressions.
However, we will also be happy to help you with your criminal or minor offence proceedings.
We provide legal services in civil law matters, including:
- Real estate transfers – drafting or reviewing reservation and purchase contracts, providing escrow services with regard to the purchase price, related administrative proceedings before the Land Registry, building authorities, and others.
- contract matters – drafting or reviewing contracts (contracts for work, lease contracts, service contracts and other nominate or innominate contract types), handling termination of contractual relations, etc.
- litigation matters – asserting clients' claims with other parties, representation in court proceedings, debt recovery, enforcement and insolvency proceedings, etc.
- Family law – divorce, settlement of community property, child custody and maintenance proceedings, etc.
- Commercial law – establishment of limited liability companies, share transfers, changes within the company, etc.
- employment law, etc.
However, we will also be happy to help you with any other legal problem.