Legal Services Price List
The fee for our legal services is negotiated with each client on a case-by-case basis, depending on the nature and scope of the legal services, both in terms of the subject matter and the required time.
We may agree on any of the following:
- The rate ranges between CZK 3,000 and 5,000 per hour of legal services.
- In this case, the fee will be agreed pursuant to Ministry of Justice Decree No. 177/1996 Coll., on lawyers' fees and lawyers' reimbursements for the provision of legal services (the Lawyer's Tariff)
- The fee is equivalent to a certain percentage of the claim awarded in the case (the so-called pactum de quota litis)
- The flat fee (a fixed amount paid regularly, e.g. on a monthly basis), means the client will be provided with legal services regardless of the scope thereof during the given period of time
- Under this arrangement, a fixed upfront fee is agreed beforehand with a top-up fee negotiated following the case resolution.
In addition to the fee, the client is charged for out-of-pocket expenses related to the legal services provided (e.g. court and administrative fees, travel expenses, translation costs and expert report costs).
We are registered as a VAT payer.