Mgr. Petr Václavek
Mgr. Petr Václavek graduated from the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University Brno, in 2004. He then briefly worked for a law firm in Brno, and then in its Prague branch. In 2008, he and Mgr. Marek Čechovský founded the AK Čechovský & Václavek law firm.
He mainly specialises in administrative and criminal law, but he also pursues general law practice.
He speaks German and English.
- full range of legal representation services in administrative proceedings, especially in alien law cases, minor offences, citizenship proceedings, proceedings under the Employment Act and others.
- representation in judicial review proceedings (actions, appeals, complaints, constitutional complaints, complaint proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights).
- full range of legal representation services (defence) in criminal proceedings.
- representation of victims
- related legal services
- other legal services in cooperation with members of the law practice